Monday, February 23, 2009

Zoe

Zoe loves to play dress up. She had gotten an old flower girl dress and vale from Aunt Jen an few weeks ago. Well this past Friday night I was cleaning the kitchen listen to some good old country, and here she comes out asking me to help her with her vale and crown. Then she turns to her daddy and says " Daddy will you please dance with me" (I'm crying writing this) It was one of the cutest things ever. So Marc got down on his knees and they slow danced to Kenny Chesney! I thought in my head what that day might be like 20 some years from now. Oh my how fast she seems to be growing!

2 comments:

laurieedwards said...

Oh Jami! That is the cutest thing ever.

The Barnett's said...

Jami, that is so sweet! What a little angel!!

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones